It’s really an amazing thing to watch! Day in and day out! All over social media! There are so many marketers out there looking to attract leads and prospects.
Many are from the same network marketing company as you. They’re using the same tools as you which were provided by your company to market your business. You have the same content on the same replicated website.
Know what else you have? Competition and lots of it!
And so the question is…How can you stand out from the competition?
Want to know how to stand out from the competition? Here are some ways you can begin to do that:
1. Always show up. Be visible to your audience. Let them see you consistently. People will notice you more when you’re around more. They will be attracted to you. They will want to hear what you have to say. They’ll be more interested in what you’re doing and how you can possibly help them.
2. Be authentic. Don’t say you’re about one thing and come across as someone totally different. Share your story and connect with others who may be experiencing the same things you’ve experienced.
3. Provide value. Deliver tips and strategies that will help your audience. Not about your product, your service or your company but things that they’re interested in, solutions, answers, help.
4. Be an inspiration. Sometimes people need to be inspired. They may be going through a personal crisis and just an inspirational word can help lift them up and help them take action.
5. Give your audience multiple ways to contact you…email, social media, text. And respond to them when they do.
That’s how you can stand out from the crowd.
If you found this helpful, please leave a comment below and share on Facebook!
Your partner on the journey,
P.S. FINALLY a Simple Set of Attraction Marketing ‘Micro Lessons’ to Attract More Prospects, Customers, Sales & Sign-Ups 6 Weeks of Total Immersion to Build the Business of Your Dreams. Click HERE Now!
Home-based business and network marketing professional, blogger, teacher and marketing consultant. I have a passion for teaching network marketers how to brand themselves by developing their credibility in the marketplace and using simple online strategies to generate leads, earn income and recruit leaders into their business. My goal is to help create individuals who are financially independent…at last.