It’s really an amazing thing to watch!
There are so many marketers out there looking to attract leads and prospects. Many are from the same network marketing company as you. They’re using the same tools as you which were provided by your company to market your business. You have the same content on the same replicated website.
Know what else you have? Competition and lots of it!
And so the question is…How can you stand out from the competition?
What Makes You Stand Out From The Competition
Let’s say you’re preparing to fix breakfast and you open a carton of eggs. What do you see?
You’ll see 12 white eggs with nothing really special about them…maybe a cracked one or two.
But other than that, you get 12 white eggs.
Suppose you open the carton and 11 of the 12 eggs were white but one was shocking blue. What would happen?
Your eyes will go right to that blue egg. That’s the egg that you’ll focus on…why?
Because it’s different. It stands out from the rest.
Think about it…The same thing holds true in marketing.
There are a lot of marketers promoting the same thing as you and they’re promoting it the same way you may be promoting.
They are the white eggs. They don’t have an identity. There’s nothing different about them. They’re all reps in the same carton looking the same. They represent the white eggs.
So what makes you stand out?
If you want to be noticed, you have to do something different. You have to find a way to stand out. You have to be the blue egg.
How To Stand Out From the Competition
Want to know how to stand out from the competition? Here are some ways you can begin to do that:
1. Always show up. Be visible to your audience. Let them see you consistently. People will notice you more when you’re around more. They will be attracted to you. They will want to hear what you have to say. They’ll be more interested in what you’re doing and how you can possibly help them.
2. Be authentic. Don’t say you’re about one thing and come across as someone totally different. Share your story and connect with others who may be experiencing the same things you’ve experienced.
3. Provide value. Deliver tips and strategies that will help your audience. Not about your product, your service or your company but things that they’re interested in, solutions, answers, help.
4. Be an inspiration. Sometimes people need to be inspired. They may be going through a personal crisis and just an inspirational word can help lift them up and help them take action.
5. Give your audience multiple ways to contact you…email, social media, text. And respond to them when they do.
That’s how you can stand out from the crowd.
If you found this helpful, please leave a comment below and share on Facebook!
Your partner on the journey,
Download your headline formulas. Click below!
Theresa Lovelace’s Network Marketing Blog
Theresa Lovelace: “Teaching Network Marketers Simple Online Strategies To Generate Leads, Make Sales and Recruit People Into Their Business”
If you enjoyed this post about 5 Ways To Stand Out From The Competition, please retweet and comment!
Home-based business and network marketing professional, blogger, teacher and marketing consultant. I have a passion for teaching network marketers how to brand themselves by developing their credibility in the marketplace and using simple online strategies to generate leads, earn income and recruit leaders into their business. My goal is to help create individuals who are financially independent…at last.
Latest posts by Theresa Lovelace (see all)