Selling In Your Emails
You’re in business and as a business person you have to sell. It’s what you have to do in order to stay in business. So, how do you do selling in your emails? Here are a few simple ways:
- You have to become someone your prospects trust. Establish that relationship first. Show that you are empathic, that you want to help them solve their problems. Once you’re viewed as a trusted source, you will be able to sell quite easily.
- Always highlight the benefits of your product/service. People want to know what’s in it for them, how they can benefit. Features tell about the product/service. Benefits talk to the people.
- Speak to your prospects in a more personal manner. Sounding like a robot or machine diminishes the positive effects of your email. This is a good reason for your prospects to stop reading.
- Lead up to your sales message by telling an interesting story. People love to hear about other people’s triumphs and how they could triumph as well.
- Include multiple links to the same page. By doing this, you increase the chance of your prospects clicking the link.
- Make sure you have a clear call to action that tells your prospects what you want them to do next and how buying the product/service is really in their best interest.
- Provide a deadline to prompt your prospects into taking immediate action rather than put it off.
- Include a PS. The PS is a reminder of what you have to offer and what they will gain by buying it or lose by not buying it.
As a reminder, email inboxes are overloaded with all kinds of offers, trials and ads. So often, emails get deleted rather than opened. Once someone opens your email, you want to keep them interested by sending emails that are personal, informative and useful. This is why it is so important that your emails, each and every one, is value driven. Prospects will always come back when there is something of value for them. Following the above tips will ensure your prospects continue to follow you and become permanent customers along the way. Selling in your emails is pretty simple as long as you keep providing value and solutions to your audience’s problems. Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhoto.net
If you found value in this, kindly leave a comment and share on Facebook! Thank you!
Your Partner on the Journey,
Email Address: TeriLovelace@msn.com
P. S. Are you struggling in your network marketing business? Click here to find a solution that works!
“I teach network marketers top-earner secrets for building successful businesses.”
If you enjoyed this post about Selling In Your Emails, please retweet and comment!Follow Me
Latest posts by Theresa Lovelace (see all)
- Why Everyone Is Sharing Quotes All Over Social Media - December 15, 2018
- If You Want To Succeed, You Begin By Helping Others - December 12, 2018
- Do You Have A Bucket List? What’s On It And Why? - September 26, 2018