6 THINGS ENTREPRENEURS DO DIFFERENTLY
Let’s face it! Entrepreneurs are not like ordinary people. How can they be? Ordinary people are living their lives working a 9 to 5 or worse, struggling to make ends meet having more month left than money and probably spend some time worrying about their financial future or lack of one. In these times, retirement is not even an option for many people. I’ve actually heard people say that they can’t afford to retire. Wow! What a horrible thought! So how are entrepreneurs different from the average “Joe”?
- Successful entrepreneurs think big. They promote their values and beliefs and aren’t afraid to tell the world about them. They have a strong commitment to their message and will stop st nothing to get it across.
- Successful entrepreneurs are larger than their problems/obstacles. If you could list a couple of problems or obstacles you’re facing in your own life right now, think of what can alleviate them. Once you’ve established a solution, the effort is now on the solution rather than the problem. Entrepreneurs focus on how they’re going to overcome their challenges. Nothing can stop them from achieving their goals.
- Successful entrepreneurs admire the ability and talents of other people. Jealousy, resentment and anger have no place in their emotional files. Everyone can learn from someone else and top earners can help those coming up by sharing their knowledge and experiences. This knowledge and these experiences are valuable because they are like a road map showing “the way”. Up and coming entrepreneurs know that they need to follow a road map of someone who’s made it and also know that with dedication and hard work, they’ll get there too.
- Successful entrepreneurs take risks. Not everyone would take risks to gain a profit. A few weeks ago a limited time offer was made for webinar training. It was right before Christmas, I still had a couple bills to pay and was hesitant to use the money for the training. I thought about it for a few days then finally decided that the benefits of having the training greatly outweighed spending the money. So, I signed up for the training and guess what, I survived. Christmas was wonderful, I managed to pay those bills and I’m anxiously waiting for the training to begin.
- Successful entrepreneurs never say, “That’s enough. I’m done!” There are always more people to help, more people to impact and more lives to change. Successful entrepreneurs are full of energy and use their energy to get their message out. They are genuinely excited to participate in life.
- Successful entrepreneurs have a plan and use their plan to control what they do. They know that they can’t conduct business in a unorganized manner. Their purpose, their processes, their resources and time are all tied together in a well-thought out plan.
Successful entrepreneurs really aren’t like ordinary people. They’re made of a tougher skin and they are relentless in what they do. Think about how you can adopt these mindset elements and soon you’ll be in the company of wonderful, determined and committed people who clearly impact the world.
If you found value in this post, please comment and share on Facebook! Thank you!
Your partner on the journey,
P.S. Get on the 6-Figure Express!! BUILD A 6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME IN YOUR MLM – The 17 Irrefutable Laws to Build a 6-Figure Residual Income in YOUR Company, and Set Your Family Financially Free. CLICK HERE to get on board!
“I teach network marketers top-earner secrets for building successful businesses online.”
If you enjoyed reading this article on 6 Things Entrepreneurs Do Differently, please retweet and comment!Follow Me
Latest posts by Theresa Lovelace (see all)
- Why Everyone Is Sharing Quotes All Over Social Media - December 15, 2018
- If You Want To Succeed, You Begin By Helping Others - December 12, 2018
- Do You Have A Bucket List? What’s On It And Why? - September 26, 2018