Are you looking for success? Looking to be successful? Well, in order to be successful, you have to immerse yourself in success. You may be wondering what I mean by immersing yourself in success when you are still striving to attain it.
What Does It Mean To Immerse Yourself In Success?
Let me explain. Let’s use Eddie as an example. Eddie wants to be a chef. He’s wanted to be a chef ever since he could remember. So, he has taken to the Food Network and watches all of the shows from Diners, Drive Ins and Dives to Chopped and everything in between. He’s always researching on the internet looking for new recipes to try out. He cooks for friends and family because he loves it so much and uses any excuse to cook a grand banquet. He’s subscribed to The Food Network Magazine, Fine Cooking, Bon Appetit, Gourmet and several more. He attends food and beverage conferences and food expos whenever he can. He hangs out with other people who share his love of cuisine. Eddie is also enrolled in a culinary arts course of study. We can say that Eddie is immersed in the food industry, though he’s not a chef yet.
What can we learn from Eddie? Eddie is striving to realize his dream. And although he hasn’t realized it yet, he knows that being immersed in every aspect of it will help make his transition to it smoother. He’s equipping himself with knowledge and resources he needs to advance in his career.
As A Network Marketer You Can Immerse Yourself In Success
As a network marketer, you can immerse yourself in success. Although you haven’t reached your goal, you can still do the things that will help you get closer to it. Here are 5 things you can do to immerse yourself:
- Disassociate yourself with negative people. Negative people are miserable people. They don’t have goals or aspirations for themselves. When they see you striving for success, it bothers them. They see you doing things to better your life and it amplifies what they’re not doing. So, rather than encourage you, they find fault. They tell you that you’re wasting your time, that what you’re doing doesn’t work and that you won’t make any money. Don’t listen to them. Push them away from you and find a new circle. Which brings me to the next point.
- Associate with people like yourself. Like Eddie, associate with people who share the same interest, goals or dreams that you have. You won’t hear any discouraging words but rather encouragement and support. Here you’ll have a network of people focused on realizing their dreams and who are unstoppable. You will motivate and be motivated as you surround yourself with people who are going in the same direction as you.
- Stop negative self-talk. Just as people on the outside can talk negative to you, you can talk negative to yourself on the inside. Think of positive things to say to yourself. Instead of saying, “I can’t do this. I’m going to fail at this. This is too hard. I’m not going to make it,” say “I’m going to get this, I’m determined, I’ll find a way, I’m going to be a success.” Stay positive and adopt the attitude that you can achieve whatever you want. Whether you talk negative or positive, what you say will come to pass.
- Feed your mind positivity. Read personal development books and listen to mindset developing audios and videos. These will cultivate you, your mind and your thoughts and help your achieve your goals. Get familiar with the success stories of business leaders who have made it despite their challenges. Learn how to persevere to get to your goals.
- Follow and emulate leaders in the industry. They will guide you along the path of positive action and ultimate success. They’ve walked that road and know where the pitfalls are. Listen to them and implement the things they teach. Develop a rapport with them. Ask them questions and seek them out.
“There are 2 types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.” – Ray Goforth
To Be A Success, Be Around Success
As our friend Eddie realized, in order to get what you want, you have to put yourself in the midst of everything associated with it. Follow the 5 tips above as you strive for success.The No. 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. Click To Tweet
Was this helpful? If so, please leave a comment and share on Facebook.
Your partner on the journey,
Email Address: TeriLovelace@msn.com
Theresa Lovelace: “Teaching Network Marketers Simple Online Strategies To Generate Leads, Make Sales and Recruit Leaders Into Their Business”
If you enjoyed this post about 5 Ways To immerse Yourself In Success , please retweet and comment!Follow Me